BACON EGG CUPS
Calories: 119 kcal
- 12 large eggs
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Start by cooking the bacon. This can be done on the stove top or in the oven. Since we will be using the oven anyway, I find it easiest to just use that. Bake bacon for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. Allow bacon to cool. Crack a single egg into a cup of a muffin tin.
3. Chop bacon into 1/4 inch pieces and add 1/2 strip of bacon to each egg cup.
4. Add 0.25 oz of cheddar cheese to each egg cup.
5. With a fork, break each yolk and stir the ingredients together lightly.
6. Bake egg cups for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.