CANNOLI CREAM RECIPE
Calories: 163.75 kcal
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol
- 14 grams Lily's Chocolate Chips
1. Place a cheese cloth in a bowl and spoon the ricotta into the cloth. Ring out as much liquid as possible from the ricotta cheese and place into a dry bowl.
2. Add the powdered erythritol, cinnamon and vanilla extract and combine. Set aside.
3. Add the heavy whipping cream to a small bowl and whip to stiff peaks using a hand mixer. Once stiff peaks are achieved fold it into the ricotta mixture until thoroughly combined.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips and chill for 1-2 hours.