CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI WITH DILL SAUCE
9g fat (2g saturated fat),
Calories: 274 kcal
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh dill
- 1 cup almond milk
1. Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; brown chicken on both sides. Remove from pan.
2. Add broccoli and broth to same skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until broccoli is just tender, 3-5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove broccoli from pan, reserving broth. Keep broccoli warm.
3. In a small bowl, mix flour, dill and milk until smooth; stir into broth in pan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Add chicken; cook, covered, over medium heat until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°, 10-12 minutes. Serve with broccoli.