CHICKEN & GOAT CHEESE SKILLET
11g fat (3g saturated fat),
Calories: 251 kcal
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tbsp almond or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp herbed fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Additional goat cheese, optional
1. Toss chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; sauté chicken until no longer pink, 4-6 minutes. Remove from pan; keep warm.
2. Add asparagus to skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds. Stir in tomatoes, milk and 2 tablespoons cheese; cook, covered, over medium heat until cheese begins to melt, 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken. Serve with rice. If desired, top with additional cheese.