- 1 oz Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- 5-7 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
1. Combine baker’s chocolate and butter and melt in a microwave safe bowl in bursts of 30 seconds.
2. Add cream, egg and stevia drops to the chocolate and butter mixture. Set aside.
3. Combine all dry ingredients: erythritol, coco powder, coconut flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until you get a smooth uniform thick batter.
5. Pour half the batter into your greased ramekin or spring form pan. We use a 4" spring form pan for this.
6. Place the peanut butter right in the center without allowing it to run to the edges.
7. Pour the second half over the peanut butter.
8. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 13-15 minutes.
9. You'll know it's done when the edges have firmed and the center is still a little jiggly/not fully cooked seeming.
10. Serve immediately and enjoy!