COCONUT CURRY CAULIFLOWER SOUP
8g fat (5g saturated fat),
Calories: 111 kcal
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 carton (32 ounces) vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until softened, 2-3 minutes. Add curry paste; cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add cauliflower and broth. Increase heat to high; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, covered, about 20 minutes.
2. Stir in coconut milk; cook an additional minute. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Puree in batches in a blender or food processor. If desired, top with minced fresh cilantro.