EASY CASHEW CHICKEN
Protein 22.6g 45g
Calories: 333.3 kcal
- 3 raw chicken thighs boneless
- 2 tbsp coconut oil(for cooking)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 medium Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1/2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp green onions
- 1/4 medium white onion
- Salt + Pepper
1. Heat a pan over low heat and toast the cashews for 8 minutes or until they start to lightly brown and become fragrant. Remove and set aside.
2. Dice chicken thighs into 1 inch chunks. Cut onion and pepper into equally large chunks.
3. Increase heat to high and add coconut oil to pan.
4. Once oil is up to temperature, add in the chicken thighs and allow them to cook through (about 5 minutes).
5. Once the chicken is fully cooked. Add in the pepper, onions, garlic, chili garlic sauce and seasonings (ginger, salt, pepper). Allow to cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add liquid aminos, rice wine vinegar, and cashews. Cook on high and allow the liquid to reduce down until it is a sticky consistency, There should not be excess liquid in the pan upon completing cooking.
7. Serve in a bowl, top with sesame seeds and drizzle with sesame oil. Enjoy!