EASY KETO SHRIMP SCAMPI
Nutritional Value per Cup: Calories: 196 Fat: 8g Carbohydrates: 7g net Protein: 21g
Servings: 2 Cups
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- 2 lbs extra large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
Heat the butter and oil in a large sauté pan.
Add the garlic and cook for 2 – 3 minutes until fragrant.
Add the wine, salt, black pepper, red pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the shrimp and cook 2 – 3 minutes or until opaque.
Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
Serve over hot, cooked spaghetti squash.
Garnish with parmesan cheese if desired (optional)