KETO DIET AVOCADO EGG BAKE
50.9 g fat;
18.6 g carbohydrates;
25.3 g protein;
Calories: 605 kcal
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- • Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, or to taste (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Scoop out a little of the avocado from where the pit was to make room for 1 egg. Place on a baking sheet and crack 1 egg on top of each avocado half.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until egg is cooked, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh parsley.