- 200 gram radishes
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Pink salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Cook sausage in a medium-high heat until fully cooked through. Remove sausage from pan and set aside leaving grease in the pan.
2. Cup up radishes into bite-size pieces and add to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook until radishes become tender to bite or easily pierced with a fork. It should take 8-12 minutes.
4. In the meantime fry up an egg to your preference and set aside. We like ours over easy so the yolk can spill into all the layers!
5. Once radishes are fully cooked layer with sausage, cheese and egg. The warm layers should melt the cheese.
6. Serve warm and enjoy!