LOW CARB CEREAL
Calories: 208.5 kcal
- 4 oz Queso Fresco (any Mexican frying cheese will work)
- 2 oz Pork Rinds
- 30 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp erythritol
1. Pulse cheese and pork rinds in a processor.
2. Add melted butter, cinnamon and stevia drops and pulse to combine.
3. Lay out the cereal mixture onto a greased baking sheet and spread as thin or thick as preferred. Make sure it is even to ensure even heating.
4. Lay another baking sheet on top and place it in to a 450 degree oven for 8 minutes.
5. Remove top baking sheet and bake for additional 2 minutes.
6. Remove pan and gently cut the layer into square pieces. It will still be soft so be careful when cutting.
7. Remove any fully cooked pieces (usually around the edge) and place back into the oven for additional 8-10 minutes
8. Allow to cool and enjoy! Store in fridge.