LOW CARB CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
Calories: 112 kcal
- 1/2 cup peanut flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 oz Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate
- 1 oz Lily's Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Pink Salt
1. Start by combining dry ingredients. Thoroughly mix peanut flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder and salt.
2. In a separate bowl combine heavy cream and butter with a hand mixer.
3. Once combined add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
5. Add all of the baker’s chocolate and HALF of the Lilly's chocolate and fold together.
6. Scoop into muffin tins and top with the remaining Lilly's chocolate
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Test with a toothpick. Enjoy!