LOW CARB PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
Servings: 18 truffles; Serving Size: 1 truffle
1 choco drizzled truffle: 128 calories
2.25g net carbs
Calories: 128 kcal
For the truffles:
- 1 cup natural sugar free chunky peanut butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup zero carb vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter softened
- 3 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute powdered if you can get it
For the coating:
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder OR
- 2 squares 85% or more cocoa dark chocolate
Whip together all of the ingredients until fully combined with a mixer, food processor, or magic bullet.
Roll into 18 one inch truffles.
Chill for 5 minutes (optional) before rolling in cocoa powder, or drizzling with melted dark chocolate.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.