MEXICAN BREAKFAST BOWL
Calories: 339 kcal
- 2 large eggs
- 1 link chorizo (4 ounces)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 small tomato
- 1 tbsp cilantro (optional)
1. Cook chorizo over medium-high heat in a skillet
2. Place cooked chorizo on a paper towel and pour out some of the grease (if desired) leaving some to cook the eggs in.
3. Break two eggs into a medium heat skillet with chorizo grease and scramble. Add milk if desired to make it more fluffy.
4. Once cooked place eggs at bottom of a bowl.
5. Top the eggs with chorizo and layer on the avocado, cheese, tomato, sour cream and cilantro.
6. Serve immediately while still warm.