NAKED FISH TACOS
16g fat (2g saturated fat),
Calories: 293 kcal
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tsp chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 4 tsp canola oil, divided
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp pepper, divided
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
1. Place first four ingredients in a bowl; toss with 2 teaspoons oil, lime juice, cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Refrigerate until serving.
2. Pat fillets dry with paper towels; sprinkle with the remaining salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat; cook tilapia until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 3-4 minutes per side. Top with slaw and avocado.