SALMON EN PAPILLOTE
13g fat (2g saturated fat),
Calories: 224 kcal
- 6 lime slices
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Cut parchment paper or heavy-duty foil into six 15x10-in. pieces; fold in half. Arrange lime slices on one side of each piece. Top with fish and asparagus. Spritz with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley. Drizzle with lemon juice.
2. Fold parchment paper over fish; draw edges together and crimp with fingers to form tightly sealed packets. Place in baking pans.
3. Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes. Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape.